Shoney’s® Celebrates 65 Years of Business with Free Slice of Strawberry Pie Day | Restaurants
What: Everyone can enjoy a free slice of Shoney’s fresh Strawberry Pie, with no additional purchase required, crafted from a recipe that dates back to the restaurant’s earliest days.
Where: All Shoney’s restaurant locations
When: Thursday, May 31, 2012 – 11:00 a.m. through closing
Who: Loyal Shoney’s dine-in customers and newcomers
Background: Shoney’s is a Nashville-based company with over 200 restaurants in 17 states. Since their humble beginnings in 1947 as a Charleston, West Virginia, drive-in restaurant, customers have enjoyed the family friendly, casual dining experience Shoney’s has to offer. Visit www.ShoneysStartingFresh.com for more information on restaurant hours, locations and special offers.
Offer available at participating locations and while supplies last. See store for details.
Shoney’s Strawberry Pie Dessert is Free for Dine-In Customers on Thursday, May 31
Information Source: Shoney's
Top Wetumpka Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Search shifts to recovery mission after man swept away in Tallapoosa River
- Tallassee sexual abuse case remains at 8 victims
- Victim count could rise to 10 in Tallassee child sex abuse case
- Montgomery's Child Protect reacts to horrific Tallassee sex abuse case
- Police say 3-month-old baby among those sexually abused by Tallassee man