Find a "Year of Alabama Food" pick near you! | Restaurants
The Alabama Department of tourism has deemed 2012 the "Year of Alabama Food" and to celebrate, they've come up with a list of 100 Dishes to Eat in Alabama Before you Die. All of the dishes and restaurants were suggested by "tourism professionals" in Alabama. Check out the list of restaurants close to you, or click the link to see the state-wide list.
Have you eaten any of these dishes? Do you agree? Or should something else be on the list?
Crab cakes & dill sauce at Our Place Café - 334-567-8778
Top Wetumpka Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Search shifts to recovery mission after man swept away in Tallapoosa River
- Tallassee sexual abuse case remains at 8 victims
- Victim count could rise to 10 in Tallassee child sex abuse case
- Montgomery's Child Protect reacts to horrific Tallassee sex abuse case
- Police say 3-month-old baby among those sexually abused by Tallassee man