Two killed in Autauga County crash | News
AUTAUGA COUNTY, AL (WSFA) - Authorities are looking in to what caused a single-vehicle crash that claimed the life of two men over the weekend.
Alabama State Troopers say a single-vehicle crash claimed the lives of 20-year-old Cody Allen Hicks of Prattville and 33-year-old Jeremie Wayne Terrell of Deatsville.
Authorities say the two were killed when the 1999 Chevrolet Silverado Hicks was driving left the roadway and overturned. Neither man was wearing a seat belt. That crash happened around 1:25 a.m. on Autauga County Road 85 at the intersection of Autauga County Road 82.
No additional information is available at this time as Troopers continue to investigate.
Upcoming Events near Wetumpka
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Court documents: Fmr. Tallassee asst. police chief stole handgun
- Elmore Co. DA forced to drop 100 counts against alleged child predator
- Former Tallassee asst. chief accused of evidence tampering, intimidation
- Grizzell enters 'not guilty' plea in baby death case
- 2 Tallassee H.S. band members to march in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade