Two killed in Autauga County crash | News
AUTAUGA COUNTY, AL (WSFA) - Authorities are looking in to what caused a single-vehicle crash that claimed the life of two men over the weekend.
Alabama State Troopers say a single-vehicle crash claimed the lives of 20-year-old Cody Allen Hicks of Prattville and 33-year-old Jeremie Wayne Terrell of Deatsville.
Authorities say the two were killed when the 1999 Chevrolet Silverado Hicks was driving left the roadway and overturned. Neither man was wearing a seat belt. That crash happened around 1:25 a.m. on Autauga County Road 85 at the intersection of Autauga County Road 82.
No additional information is available at this time as Troopers continue to investigate.
Top Wetumpka Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Search shifts to recovery mission after man swept away in Tallapoosa River
- Tallassee sexual abuse case remains at 8 victims
- Victim count could rise to 10 in Tallassee child sex abuse case
- Montgomery's Child Protect reacts to horrific Tallassee sex abuse case
- Police say 3-month-old baby among those sexually abused by Tallassee man