New Probate Judge takes oath in Elmore County | News
MILLBROOK, AL (WSFA) - Elmore County has a new Probate Judge after John Enslen took the oath of office today.
Enslen took his oath at the Millbrook Civic Center in front of a packed crowd. He replaces retired Judge Jimmy Stubbs and will serve a six year term.
Enslen told WSFA 12 News he hopes to move the current probate office out of the old courthouse in Wetumpka.
Top Wetumpka Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Search shifts to recovery mission after man swept away in Tallapoosa River
- Tallassee sexual abuse case remains at 8 victims
- Victim count could rise to 10 in Tallassee child sex abuse case
- Montgomery's Child Protect reacts to horrific Tallassee sex abuse case
- Police say 3-month-old baby among those sexually abused by Tallassee man