New Probate Judge takes oath in Elmore County | News
MILLBROOK, AL (WSFA) - Elmore County has a new Probate Judge after John Enslen took the oath of office today.
Enslen took his oath at the Millbrook Civic Center in front of a packed crowd. He replaces retired Judge Jimmy Stubbs and will serve a six year term.
Enslen told WSFA 12 News he hopes to move the current probate office out of the old courthouse in Wetumpka.
Upcoming Events near Wetumpka
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Court documents: Fmr. Tallassee asst. police chief stole handgun
- Elmore Co. DA forced to drop 100 counts against alleged child predator
- Former Tallassee asst. chief accused of evidence tampering, intimidation
- Grizzell enters 'not guilty' plea in baby death case
- 2 Tallassee H.S. band members to march in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade