1 killed, 2 injured in Saturday night crash | News
PRATTVILLE, AL (WSFA) - Alabama State Troopers are investigating the cause of a crash that killed a Deatsville man and injured two others from Prattville.
The crash occurred around 11:30pm Saturday on U.S. Hwy. 31 approximately 10 miles north of Prattville.
Investigators say 55-year-old Deatsville resident Randy Gill Thomas was killed when the 1998 Nissan Frontier he was driving collided with a 1999 Infiniti G30 sedan.
The driver and passenger of the sedan, 20-year-old Reece David Quinnell and his passenger, 24-year-old Stephen Quinnell, both of Prattville, were taken to Baptist Medical Center South in Montgomery for treatment of their injuries.
Authorities did not release any additional details regarding the crash. The cause remains under investigation.
Upcoming Events near Wetumpka
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Court documents: Fmr. Tallassee asst. police chief stole handgun
- Elmore Co. DA forced to drop 100 counts against alleged child predator
- Former Tallassee asst. chief accused of evidence tampering, intimidation
- Grizzell enters 'not guilty' plea in baby death case
- 2 Tallassee H.S. band members to march in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade