Mail your letter to Santa by December 10th to ensure North Pole postmark! | Families
Is there really a Santa Claus? Kids will truly believe when Santa writes back!
The U.S. Postal Service can help keep the enchantment of Santa Claus alive by delivering a personalized letter to your child from Jolly Old Saint Nick - postmarked from the North Pole.
- Write a letter to your child from Santa Claus and sign it "From Santa."
- Insert the letter to your child in an envelope addressed to your child with the return address: SANTA, NORTH POLE.
- Ensure a First-Class stamp is affixed to the envelope.
- Place the envelope into a large envelope, with appropriate postage, and address the larger envelope to:
NORTH POLE POSTMARK
4141 POSTMARK DR
ANCHORAGE, AK 99530-9998
"Letters from Santa" must be mailed to the Anchorage, AK, postmaster no later than December 10, 2012.
Santa's helpers in Anchorage, AK will take care of the rest!
Source: United States Postal Service
Top Wetumpka Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Autauga County search linked to Prattville police chase
- Prattville draft beer legislation waits for bill's signature
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million
- City hosts 2nd Annual Memorial Day Fun Event - Pratt Pool Goes Retro for a Day!
- New hope seen to resurrect Hotel Talisi
- Montgomery Symphony Orchestra members teach workshop at Tallassee’s Southside Middle School
- Tallassee middle school students 'visited by history'
- Tallassee middle school students brighten day for nursing home residents
- Bond set for Tallassee man accused of sexually abusing 8 kids