Christmas at the ANC set for December 15 | Events
The Alabama Nature Center will host the Fifth Annual "Christmas at the Alabama Nature Center" December 15, 2012.
Participants will be able to dine with Santa during a special luncheon, make Christmas candy, create their own hand-made Christmas decorations from native Alabama plants and enjoy a holiday hayride with Santa and his elves.
Program Lineup--December 15
- Early Winter Bird Watch - 8:15 am
- Elf Bounce House - 9:00 am
- Holiday Hayride through the woods - 9:00 am
- Make your own Natural Holiday Decorations - 9:00 am-noon
- Winter Bird Watch - 10:00 am
- Santa Arrives at 11:00 am - Take your own holiday pictures with Santa
- Lunch with Santa - noon
- Hot dogs and PB&J’s for sale or bring your own lunch
AFTERNOON EVENTS start at 1:00 pm
- Children’s Christmas Candy Making
- Make your own Christmas Ornaments
- Elf Bounce House
- Holiday Hayride through the woods
- Christmas Story Reading - 1:30 pm & 2:15 pm
- Winter Wonderland Hike - 3:00 pm
- Children’s Candy Cane Scavenger Hunt
- Merry Bonfire & Marshmellow Roast - 4:00 pm
Gates will be open December 15 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for event activities and ANC trail use. The ANC will also be open to the public December 16 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. for trail use.
Source: Alabama Wildlife Federation
Top Wetumpka Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million
- City hosts 2nd Annual Memorial Day Fun Event - Pratt Pool Goes Retro for a Day!
- Man arrested after Prattville road rage leads to shooting
- Old Farm Lane in Prattville will be Closed Sunday for Utility Relocation
- New hope seen to resurrect Hotel Talisi
- Montgomery Symphony Orchestra members teach workshop at Tallassee’s Southside Middle School
- Tallassee middle school students 'visited by history'
- Tallassee middle school students brighten day for nursing home residents
- Bond set for Tallassee man accused of sexually abusing 8 kids