Alabama's first Restaurant Week begins on Friday | Events
Alabama Restaurant Week is a way for restaurants around the state, including many featured on the popular "l00 Dishes" brochure to invite diners to experience the wonderful culinary scene of Sweet Home Alabama. During a 10-day promotion that begins Friday, August 17, 2012 and continues through Monday, August 26, 2012, participating restaurants will offer special fixed-priced meals for lunch and/or dinner.
With the premier of Alabama Restaurant Week, these restaurants will be spotlighted as part of The Year of Alabama Food promotion that also features award-winning chefs, farm-to-table crops, fresh gulf seafood and nearly 400 food festivals and events.
Over 200 restaurants state-wide will be participating. Click here to find participating restaruants in Elmore County.
For more on Alabama Restaurant week click here.
Top Wetumpka Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Millbrook boy to take on Washington, make a difference in fight over diabetes
- Millbrook baseball team reaching out to OK team it played over the weekend
- Millbrook dedicates new police and court facility
- Grand Opening Set for New City of Millbrook Police and Municipal Court Complex
- Group's fundraising efforts raise concerns
- City to Participate in 2013 “Back to School” Sales Tax Holiday
- Prattville hosting Fountain City BMX race June 23rd
- City Announces Ribbon Cutting & Grand Opening of Splash Pad
- New 70 hour per week restriction to hit 18-wheeler drivers on July 1
- Arrest made in Prattville police chase that involved officer car crash
- National Tae Kwon Do champion from Tallassee
- Authorities kill "nuisance" gator on Rifle Range Road
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Tallassee City Schools
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Tallapoosa County schools
- 3 suspects in Tallassee child sex abuse case have first court hearing