'Alabama's Best Steak' contest kicks off with a bang | Events
The Alabama Cattlemen’s Association has kicked off the “Alabama’s Best Steak” contest, a statewide beef promotion designed to find the best steakhouse in the state. Online voting for this contest began on July 1st and will continue until September 24th. The contest is open to anyone to vote and any restaurant in Alabama that serves a great steak to their customers.
After a few weeks of online voting, over 40 steak restaurants around the state have been voted for in “Alabama’s Best Steak” contest. Cattlemen and consumers all around Alabama are visiting www.bamabeef.org and clicking on the “Alabama’s Best Steak” icon to vote on the online survey. It’s simple and only takes a few clicks! Keep the votes coming in to ensure that your steakhouse in the “Top 5” of vote-getters. The “Top 5” will be announced as a kickoff to “October Beef Month”! To date the following restaurants that have received votes from valued customers.
Source: Alabama Cattlemen's Association
Top Wetumpka Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fmr. Tallassee Asst. Police Chief convicted on 'numerous' felony ethics violations
- New hope seen to resurrect Hotel Talisi
- Montgomery Symphony Orchestra members teach workshop at Tallassee’s Southside Middle School
- Tallassee middle school students 'visited by history'
- Tallassee middle school students brighten day for nursing home residents