General Public Weekend starts tomorrow at the Alabama Nature Center | Environment
Summer only comes once a year - don't let a summer stroll in the great outdoors pass you by. Come hike more than five miles of shady, senic trails at the ANC
The Alabama Nature Center will be open to the public Saturday, August 18th from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday, August 19th, from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
The Alabama Nature Center, located at Lanark in Millbrook, Alabama, is a Planned-Use Outdoor Education Facility offering hands-on, outdoor-based educational programs and activities for students, educators, church and civic groups, and the general public
General Public Weekends are held every third weekend of the month.
For more information call 1-800-822-9453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Wetumpka Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Search shifts to recovery mission after man swept away in Tallapoosa River
- Tallassee sexual abuse case remains at 8 victims
- Victim count could rise to 10 in Tallassee child sex abuse case
- Montgomery's Child Protect reacts to horrific Tallassee sex abuse case
- Police say 3-month-old baby among those sexually abused by Tallassee man