General Public Weekend starts tomorrow at the Alabama Nature Center | Environment
If you are getting bored of the pool this summer, why not take a walk on the wild side and explore the trails at the Alabama Nature Center this weekend? Take a stroll and experience summer the natural way at the ANC.
The Alabama Nature Center will be open to the public Saturday, July 21, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday, July 22, from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
The Alabama Nature Center, located at Lanark in Millbrook, Alabama, is a Planned-Use Outdoor Education Facility offering hands-on, outdoor-based educational programs and activities for students, educators, church and civic groups, and the general public
General Public Weekends are held every third weekend of the month.
For more information call 1-800-822-9453 or email email@example.com
Top Wetumpka Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Search shifts to recovery mission after man swept away in Tallapoosa River
- Tallassee sexual abuse case remains at 8 victims
- Victim count could rise to 10 in Tallassee child sex abuse case
- Montgomery's Child Protect reacts to horrific Tallassee sex abuse case
- Police say 3-month-old baby among those sexually abused by Tallassee man