Admitted killer could walk after short jail term | Crime
After serving less than two months in the Elmore County Jail after pleading guilty to killing an Auburn woman on Lake Martin, a Montgomery man is likely to be released next week.
Top Wetumpka Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fmr. Tallassee Asst. Police Chief convicted on 'numerous' felony ethics violations
- New hope seen to resurrect Hotel Talisi
- Montgomery Symphony Orchestra members teach workshop at Tallassee’s Southside Middle School
- Tallassee middle school students 'visited by history'
- Tallassee middle school students brighten day for nursing home residents