Wetumpka man wanted on warrants out of Montgomery | Crime
Have you seen this man? If so, contact CrimeStoppers at 334-215-STOP and you could be eligible for a cash reward.
Marlon Geovanny Lazo is wanted on Montgomery City warrants for domestic violence third degree (harassment) and violation of a family protection act.
Lazo is 28-years-old, approximately 5'8" weighing in around 180 lbs.
His last known address was on Long Needle Court in Wetumpka. Approach with caution. If you know Lazo's whereabouts you are asked to call 9-1-1 or Central Alabama CrimeStoppers.
UPDATE: Lazo turned himself in to authorities on Wednesday, July 18.
Top Wetumpka Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Autauga County search linked to Prattville police chase
- Prattville draft beer legislation waits for bill's signature
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million
- City hosts 2nd Annual Memorial Day Fun Event - Pratt Pool Goes Retro for a Day!
- New hope seen to resurrect Hotel Talisi
- Montgomery Symphony Orchestra members teach workshop at Tallassee’s Southside Middle School
- Tallassee middle school students 'visited by history'
- Tallassee middle school students brighten day for nursing home residents
- Bond set for Tallassee man accused of sexually abusing 8 kids