Holtville High School to host "Slapout for Sandy Hook" | Community Spirit
On Thursday Dec. 20 at 5:30 The Friends of Rachel Club and the SGA of HHS will host “Slapout for Sandy Hook” in front of Holtville High School. This 30 minute candle lit program will simply be a time for the entire community to reflect the events of last Friday, to pray for the comfort of the victims and their families, and pray for the safety of the children of our community and schools.
There will be special some music, guests speakers, and even some Christmas carols to get everyone in the mood for Holtville Elementary’s celebration of the children’s love for Christmas with their Polar Express Night to begin at 6:00 immediately following the “Slapout for Sandy Hook” program. We encourage everyone to come be a part of this special night.
Information Source: Elmore County School District
Top Wetumpka Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- CrimeStoppers offering cash reward to find Autauga County chase suspect
- Prattville draft beer legislation waits for bill's signature
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million
- City hosts 2nd Annual Memorial Day Fun Event - Pratt Pool Goes Retro for a Day!
- New hope seen to resurrect Hotel Talisi
- Montgomery Symphony Orchestra members teach workshop at Tallassee’s Southside Middle School
- Tallassee middle school students 'visited by history'
- Tallassee middle school students brighten day for nursing home residents
- Bond set for Tallassee man accused of sexually abusing 8 kids