Nominations open for 2013 River Region Ethics in Business and Public Service Awards | Business
MONTGOMERY, Ala. – Nominations are now being accepted for the 2013 River Region Ethics in Business and Public Service Awards. The deadline to submit nominations is Feb. 10.
Established in 2009, the River Region Ethics in Business and Public Service Awards program honors businesses, nonprofit organizations, public agencies and community leaders that exemplify the highest ethical standards in Montgomery’s tri-county area.
Faculty and graduate students in Auburn University at Montgomery’s business and public administration programs research the ethical policies and business practices of nominees, while an independent selection committee made up of community leaders designates three finalists and a winner in each category.
Nomination forms are available at www.riverregionethics.com. For more information, contact the Samaritan Counseling Center at 334-262-7787.
Information Source: AUM
Top Wetumpka Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Search shifts to recovery mission after man swept away in Tallapoosa River
- Tallassee sexual abuse case remains at 8 victims
- Victim count could rise to 10 in Tallassee child sex abuse case
- Montgomery's Child Protect reacts to horrific Tallassee sex abuse case
- Police say 3-month-old baby among those sexually abused by Tallassee man