WACC to host "Ask the Experts" | Business
The Minority and Women Owned Business Development Task Force (MWB) of the
Wetumpka Area Chamber of Commerce, announces the fourth “Ask the Experts” panel
On Tuesday, October 23, 2012, Chamber member attorneys will offer tips, answer
questions, and develop working relationships with member businesses that may need
The Experts and their topics for this session are:
Regina B. Edwards, P.C.
“Legal aspects of setting up your business”
Brooke K. Poague, Bailey & Poague, LLC
“Collections…..How to get money that is owed to you”
Bill Lewis, Law Office of Bill Lewis, LLC
“You, Social Media, and the Law”
Connie J. Morrow, C. J. Morrow, Carraway, Baker Law, LLC
“Help! I’m being sued”
The session is free, but reservations are required.
Networking begins at 5:30 PM, panel discussions start at 5:45 PM.
When: October 23, 2012
Where: Jeanette Barrett Civic Room
297 Wharf St. Wetumpka, AL 36092
Time: 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
RSVP: Contact the Chamber office: 334 567 4811
Information Source: WACC
Top Wetumpka Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million
- City hosts 2nd Annual Memorial Day Fun Event - Pratt Pool Goes Retro for a Day!
- Man arrested after Prattville road rage leads to shooting
- Old Farm Lane in Prattville will be Closed Sunday for Utility Relocation
- New hope seen to resurrect Hotel Talisi
- Montgomery Symphony Orchestra members teach workshop at Tallassee’s Southside Middle School
- Tallassee middle school students 'visited by history'
- Tallassee middle school students brighten day for nursing home residents
- Bond set for Tallassee man accused of sexually abusing 8 kids